• Elm burl face on a redwood three ply top that is curved into a slight arch.
• Abalone inlay around the body with Chatki wood binding.
• Neck through body Chatki with bubinga stripes.
• Ebony fretboard with mother of pearl inlays.
• Hand carved ebony bridge with copper saddle and ebony tailpiece.
• Roland midi synth pickup built on board with 13 pin Roland guitar synth output jack, 1/4″ output jack.
• Bartolin pickups.
A full hollow body archtop style guitar with an X-braced top that is slightly arched and almost flat. I built this guitar for myself, starting it in the early 1990’s. I’d been quite busy at the time with other orders, so it had been put on the slow burner for its creation. I probably first put strings on it in the mid 2003 era. I was planning some other inlays on this guitar, and it’s still an option.
It’s for sale as a somewhat used guitar because it was my main guitar for about 6 years until I finished my 8 string guitar. It is in good condition, and I will be adding a few coats of tung oil to make it look nearly new.